Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Glass of Water Reviews

2 reviews have given an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 Stars
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 2

As previously mentioned, your stories tend to be a little aimless in the way they are written. They lack proper structure and direction, leaving THIS reader somewhat confused as to the purpose of the story.

I get the impression that you don't always have a clear idea of what it is you are trying to convey in your writing. Much of what you present comes across as a series of events rather than a free-flowing tale. It does not make for an enjoyable or satisfying experience as a reader, unfortunately...

0
Nesh
Nesh Once again you are not aware leaving the decision to the reader to decide. Telling a story needs open-mindedness. But if you are not ready to receive a story with that, then I guess there is no point in arguing with you. Anyway thanks for your review.
Author -
Aspen-Faye
Aspen-Faye @Apeman
Stop being so mean! And to @Nesh this was a great story
Nesh
Nesh Thank you @Aspen-faye!
Author -
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 5

I love the meaning to this entry! It really makes people think about how they act, and why they act.
I loved it and am yet to find anything that might need worked on.
I can't wait to hear more from you (on this story or another)!

0
Nesh
Nesh Thank you so much Kat... (: Sure, I will continue, but on a different line (:
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.