Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Godless Amerika

Godless Amerika

By boomman17

-They say "God Bless America. Land that I love",

but why should I love this land when this land ain't love me since day one?

This land is not the land of the free, but the land where society and statistics misconstrue me.

-People strive to live and be the American Dream, but get caught up in Uncle Sam's scheme called taxes, low salary labor, and poor finances.

From bills on top of bills to outrageous gas prices,

And people end up homeless cause they were too busy tryna keep up with the Jones'.

-And Lupe said it best, he said "Now I can't pledge allegiance to your flag, Cause I can't find no reconciliation with your past. When there was nothing equal for my people in your math. You forced us in the ghetto and then you took our dads"

And I don't pledge allegiance to the flag, cause I don't have a true connection with your past.

You put us on the frontline in wartime, but seated us on the bus and in diners last.

-Nothing against the creator, but I can't say God Bless America cause I live in a Godless Amerika where blind electors elect the unlawful and let killers walk down the yellow brick road.

-This Godless Amerika lets killers off with no fine, but gives jail time to people protecting their families when they've committed no real crime.

A land where every hood nigga seem to have a iPhone but be beggin for 2 dollars to catch the bus home.

-This society has turned my peeps into the new slaves cause all you blacks want all the same thing.

As sad as it is, we are the new slaves cause niggas be ready to kill over them J's & gold chains.

-But this land was built on the on the backs of my fam, and the same water that brought them here also drowned the rest since they wanted no part of the white man's plan.

-And the same water that drowned my fam also mixed my blood. And the mixing of the blood is what procreated this hatred and killed off black love.

Now it's a battle between light-skins vs. dark-skins and red-bones vs. yellow-bones.

When you females gone realize that your ass belongs on a throne instead of the bone of every nigga that try to take you home?

If you keep playing around, another chick gone make you that forgotten bitch and claim your crown on her dome.

-And the mixing of the blood caused this rupture of love which is self-discrimination and self-segregation

This nation has blinded us believing its equal, when really were in a land ruled by an unlawful government system and a money hungry education system.

Thinking AYP makes a school great,

But I was determined not to let some crunched numbers, test scores, or a piece of paper determine my fate.

And now I have a chance to prove statistics wrong and show people what this Y.P.B.M. can create.

-And I don't need someone to tell me what I'm qualified for

I know my skills and accolades will always present an open door.

And I don't agree with the constitution because it contradicts the true meaning of freedom and equality.

-So if I pledge allegiance to any flag, I pledge allegiance to this black flag, because this nation was made with black hands,

But the pay they were due was robbed from them by the white man who later progressed to white clans who wore white hoods and believed that white supremacy was in demand.

-As Amerika becomes chaotic and lethal, I'll be with Bo, Steve & Cue saying "Fuck America, I'm Going back to Israel."

#NeedISayMore

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
boomman17
boomman17
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Aug, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
629
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
9,160

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.