Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Gone.

Gone.

By without123

please come back. you've been missing for almost a year. the last time i saw you was on the playground, by the swings. we use to soar into the air so close, we could almost touch the sky. i miss the days when we would tell our secrets, an gossip, an share stories. if one of us was sad, the other one could always cheer them up. you always knew how to put a smile on my face, even if i was one of my horrible moods. the last time i saw you was by the swings. we were laughing an having so much fun. but you walked away, with some man? i've never seen him before. you screamed my name, an i ran try to find you. i ran so fast, i could barley hear myself breathing, my heart was beating so loud. you cried for help, but i couldn't find you. you screamed one last time, an that's when i saw you get thrown into his car. as i ran to the car, all i could see was the van drive away. where did you go? please come back? the police have been searching, but they can't find you anywhere. i miss my bestfriend..

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
without123
without123
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
20 Dec, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
206
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,337

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.