Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Goodbye
Goodbye

Goodbye

CarolineKoziolCaroline Lumiere Kozioł
3 Reviews

Every time we say goodbye, I die a little you know? The first time we said goodbye was the morning after the bonfire. For some reason, I did not want to leave. I felt so comfortable just being there with you. I almost cried when you told me to stay. Your eyes were so blue as the clearest sky.

"We are the same" you said, remember?

Every time we say goodbye, I die a little you know?

The second time we said goodbye was the afternoon after you left to travel the world. For some reason I wanted you to leave. To discover the world and get out from your comfort zone. You did it. It was amazing adventure. I almost cried when I saw your pictures, you were so happy, so full of life.

"Life is a circle, live as there is no tomorrow" you said, remember?

The third time we said goodbye was the evening after you said you are going to start a new life. For some reason , I knew that the end was the new beginning. You lived so passionate, your simple dreams become true. I almost cired when I got your letter, you said the freedom is the best state of mind.

"Live as there is no tomorrow", you said, remember?

Every time we say goodbye , I die a little you know?

The fourth time we said goodbye was the night after you die. In my dreams you said you are the soft stars that shine at night. For some reason, i knew you are not there, you did not die.You are the soft stars that shine at night.

I'm not gonna stand at your grave and cry. You are not there. You didn't die.

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
CarolineKoziol
Caroline Lumiere Kozioł
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Oct, 2017
Words
291
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.3 (3 reviews)
Views
3,452

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.