Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Greedy Jonny Hopkins
Greedy Jonny Hopkins

Greedy Jonny Hopkins

Savage3footerSavage3footer

Greedy Jonny Hopkins

A Short Story
by Savage3footer

Jonny Hopkins looked at the warped hat in her hands and felt stable.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her damp surroundings. She had always loved cold Certamila with its decaying, different dunes. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stable.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of George Nelson. George was an incredible Monster with chubby arms and ruddy ankles.

Jonny gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a greedy, forgetful, Beer drinker with hairy arms and squat ankles. Her friends saw her as a graceful, gentle God. Once, she had even saved an anxious Grandma that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a greedy person who had once saved an anxious Grandma that was stuck in a drain was prepared for what George had in store today.

The snow flurried like bopping donkeys, making Jonny sneezy.

As Jonny stepped outside and George came closer, she could see the loose smile on her face.

"I am here because I want Revenge," George bellowed, in an arrogant tone. She slammed her fist against Jonny's chest, with the force of 9198 rats. "I frigging hate you, Jonny Hopkins."

Jonny looked back, even more, sneezy and still fingering the warped hat. "George, why don't you just die," she replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two brave, blue bears thinking at a very loving snowstorm, which had Rap music playing in the background and two kind uncles bopping to the beat.

Jonny regarded George's chubby arms and ruddy ankles. She held out her hand. "Let's not fight," she whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered George.

"Please?" begged Jonny with puppy dog eyes.

George looked delighted, her body blushing like a mashed, melodic map.

Then George came inside for a nice drink of Beer.

THE END

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Savage3footer
Savage3footer
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Sep, 2018
Words
320
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,248

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.