Please register or login to continue

Register Login

guess who??

guess who??

By madivh2288

Ok, well this boy named Alex was to dream for but no one knew that i liked him. only my best friends Mandy and Sandy knew. But that didn't last for long when out of the blue Mandy got mad because i was talking to him in science and social studies everyday because he was pretty cool. The fact is she called me a slut for talking to a guy when she has sent bad pictures and talked about bad things but Sandy in this whole thing was laying back wondering what to do. so as most girls would she picked a side and that side was Mandy's. she picked her over me because apparently i cause more drama for not being friends with the friends she is friends with. when i still to the side letting people talk bad about me i don't do much but watch, although it always bottles up. then about 3-4 months later i told them to come over for a crazy.. party so that i never get accused of "other things".
then Sandy and Mandy totally got caught in the bathroom giving blowies to black dudes. the black dudes then shot all in their face and offered them cigs in return for the sexual favors. a teacher walked in and saw sandy and mandy, declaring their independence from the union.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
madivh2288
madivh2288
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 May, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
226
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,844

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.