Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Guilt Part Two

Guilt Part Two

By TheWeridDuckling - 1 Review

“Pathetic? Weak?” David says, “You say I'm weak and pathetic but you couldn’t even protect yourself without my help, yet you hurt me. You NEEDED me and you ruined it.” “David can you shut up please?” April asks. “I should shut up? You insulted me!” David yells. “Yeah because it’s true!” April yells back. “Just shut up April and just go through the door!” David yells.

The room falls silent. April’s hand reaches for the handle slowly, her hand finally touching the handle she pulls her hand back. “Why’d you pull back?” David asks, confused. “I want to say sorry for being a jerk just now.” April says with a smile. “No, I don’t forgive you, go through the door.” David says.

This caused April to feel saddened, like she wasn’t a very good friend in the past, because it was true she was horrible. “April for god's sake just OPEN THE DOOR.” yelled David. April jumped back into reality and reached back for the handle.

She opens the door, memories rushing through her. “Hey! This was in middle school..” April says. “Yeah it was, do you remember this day?” David asked. “No, I just remember the scenery.” April states. “Okay, go through the door and you’ll remember.” David says boldly. April walks through the door.

“Hey April!” David shouts. “Hey David!” April shouts back. “So what are you up too?” April asks. “Oh, I just came to tell you I tried out for the math olympics!” David says with an excited tone. “You? Get into the math olympics? HA!” April mocks. “Come on April I got this! I’ve been doing good in math!” David says. “Sureee” April says walking away.

“Maybe I should call David.” April thought. April calls David, “Yo! Did you make it into the math olympics?” “No.” David says sternly. “Haha! I knew you weren’t going to get in you’re stupid!” April laughs. “April why can’t you just comfort someone instead of putting them in the dirt?” David says. “No! I don’t need to comfort anyone.” April says.

“April. Why are we friends again?” David asks. ‘Because, I’m the greatest!” April says. “If you were the best then you would comfort me and not destroy my dreams even more..” David says. “Fine, David you’ll get in next time.” April says with a clear tone of sarcasticness.

“So you're still mad at me for that?” April asks. “I mean yeah! You were one of the few people that crushed my dreams!” David yells. “Yeah yeah whatever, your still stupid though.” April says. She walked to the third door and waited near it. “So, ready to see this memory, April?” David asks, smirking.

“Why are you smirking?” April asks. “I don’t know, maybe this memory will one-hundred percent prove my point that you're a bad friend.” David says. “HA! Please, I was a great friend.” April says laughing. “Fine if you were such a great friend, open the door.” David says eyeing the door.

Author Notes: I hope you enjoy the story, i'll be working on P3 as soon as I can! If you have any feedback let me know!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheWeridDuckling
TheWeridDuckling
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
25 Feb, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
496
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
594

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.