Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Guilt Part Three

Guilt Part Three

By TheWeridDuckling - 1 Review

“You know what, I will open the door,” April says, “There's no way that any memory behind this door will prove i'm a bad friend.” “You’ll see April and if i'm right then something might happen..” David says. “What would happen if you're right?” April asks. “You’ll find out.” David says eyeing the door.

“Alright i’ll open the door.” April says. Swallowing her spit dramatically. “There's nothing to be scared of, you're not a bad friend right?” David says mockingly. “Of course I'm not, I'm just worried about what would happen to me if you were right..” April says. “It's clear that your nervous April there's nothing to be nervous about if you're a good friend.” David says laughing.

“Yeah you’re right thats why im not nervous at all!” April says. “That’s the spirit!” David says. “Now hurry up and open the door. I don’t have any more patience.” David says. “Right, I’m opening it now.” April says looking at the door. “Go on.. open it..” David says laughing.

April just looks at the door and slowly reaches her arm out once again. Her fingertips finally touch the door, turning the knob. The door opened in a flash and it felt like you could hear memories but there was one that April could hear the most.

“Don’t tell me you mean this memory?” April yells. “Yeah I mean this memory April, what’s wrong, scared?” David asks. “No of course I'm not scared, this memory means nothing to me at all so it doesn't matter, i'm not a bad friend even after this memory.” April says. “Good, now go through the door April unless you're way too scared.” David says. April walked through the door.

“April… I need to tell you something…” David says slowly. “What is it David.?” April asks. “Well I need to tell you that i'm going to be moving soon and i wanted to see if you wanted to hang out for these last few days?” David asks. “No, I'm so thankful that you’re finally out of my hair you were so annoying.” April says.

“Wh..what?” David stutters. “You heard me, I'm grateful you're leaving..” April says. “Why though April we’re friends.?” David says. “I know but you’re so annoying, you follow me everywhere it's like you're a puppy!” April yells. “You ask me to follow you around!” David yells back. “So? What if i do!” April yells. “You’re getting mad at me for following you around but you ask me to follow you around!?” David yells. “Yeah I AM! What’s the problem?” April yells. “Everything is the problem here! You’re such a brat!” David yells back.

“Now I'm glad I'm moving! Im getting away from toxic people like you!” David says. “I’m not toxic David.!” “You’re the toxic one!” April says. “How am I toxic?” David asks. “You.. just are!” April yells. April walks away and just leaves David there angry.

“Okay now listen that was just me having a bad day.” April says. “Yeah that’s what they all say, I was hoping it would make you finally agree with me that you were a bad friend but i guess I was wrong.” David says. “Yeah that was a dumb plan.” April says. “You’ll agree with me at the last door April, I promise.” David says.

Author Notes: If you have any feedback let me know! It took a little too long to finish this

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheWeridDuckling
TheWeridDuckling
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
551
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
643

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.