Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Hailstones
Hailstones

Hailstones

jeancommunicatesjeancommunicates

About forty miles west of San Antonio, Texas, is a small town called Hondo. April 28, 2021, the city reported hailstone damage and in particular one hailstone went through the ceiling of a house. The citizens measured hailstones at 6.27 to 6.57 inches in diameter, weighing approx. 1.26 pounds. They called it gargantian hail. Some said it was six inches wide and larger than a grapefruit.

This Bible Scripture came to my mind in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 16, Verse 21 - "And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great."

Bible commentaters say that a talent weighs about sixty to one hundred pounds. As a student of the Holy Bible, all predictions written in it have never failed. Mankind has not seen anything yet.

Author Notes: Articles about the hailstones in Hondo, Texas, can be easily found on the Internet.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jeancommunicates
jeancommunicates
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 May, 2021
Words
147
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
663

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.