Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Half and Whole Part 4
Half and Whole Part 4

Half and Whole Part 4

yYDa_RockPotatoYyyYDa_RockPotatoYy
1 Review

"What do you have in your hand?" I ask with fear. "Oh, nothing. Just your soul gem." James says with a smile on his face. "What are you going to do?" I shiver at the thought. "Oh, nothing. Just promis to be at my place tonight and NEVER speak to the leader like that. Remember, I hold your secret." James glares at me. "F-f-fine...." I say. "Good girl." James unties me and puts my soul gem in hand.

Soul gems are pretty much our souls. If it is damiged, so is the owner. The soul gems are different shapes sizes colors and acessorize. Mine is a bright blue spear neclace I put the neclace around my neck and run out of the house. Leaving sll my things behind.

I jump on my king size bed. SHIT! My phone is at James house! Ring Ring Someone rings my door bell. I run down to the door and it's James! "Hey babe." he says with a grin. "What the hell do you want?" I mumble. James pulls out my back and phone. I go to snach it from him, but he pulls it away. "Nope." he says. "Give me my damn bag!" I say. James drops my bag and phone and pushes me onto the wall and kisses me. I try to push him off, but he's way to strong and I'm stuck on the wall being kissed by this evil ass wolgon. He finally lets me go from the kiss and says "So, change on plans, Im going to spend the night here."

"Dued, you know I dont even have a couch here yet- oh, no, no, no, no." I say shaking my head. "Yes." he says in a stern voice and I freeze. "Get out!" I scream at him. "Chill. Its just the night! You wouldnt want your secret getting out?" he says joking. I hold my head with my hands. What the hell should I do? I stare at James. "Whats it ganna be?" he says shugging. This was the last straw. "NO!" I scream at the top of my lungs, James stares at me. "A YEAR OF YOUR SHIT HAS GONE BY THAT I'VE DELT WITH! GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!"

James chuckles "Well, then on to your option." Suddenly he turns into a wolgon and starts to growl. He's infront of my bag so I cant transform. I run as fast as I can up the stars and James follows me. I trip once, but I keep running. I run into my room and bored off the door with a dresser. "Oh god, what to do? What to do!?" I panik. The window! I quickly open up the window, I can hear James pounding on the door trying to get in, I jump out of the window holding nothing back.

Author Notes: MWA HAHAHAHAHA
SUFFER APON LOOK AT MY CLIFFHANGERS >:D

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
19 May, 2021
Words
474
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
909

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.