Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Halloween At WalMart

Halloween At WalMart

By DrPhilbilly - 1 Review

Back on Halloween day I was sent to Wal-Mart to look for costume accessories for a party we were going to that night at my wife’s sister’s house. I was looking for what I needed on the toy isle and the place was absolutely packed. You would have thought it was Christmas instead of Halloween.

Anyway, I’m looking around up and down each isle and I finally spot what I need on the shelf. I make my way through the crowd to get it but there are these two little boys blocking my way. They are in front of me checking out what I’m sure is the coolest new toy on the market. I’m gonna have to reach over them to get what I’m after.

I pat one of the little boys on the head and ask “How the heck are you little fellas’ doing today?”

Imagine my total surprise when the little fella’ that I had just patted on the head turned around and had a full grown mustache. I’m talkin’ full length handle bars. This was the shortest man I have ever seen. Nothing against short people, but he really looked like a kid, with a mustache.

There was one of these rolling latters by us, the one’s that employees use to get merchandise off of high shelves. This guy climbs up the latter until he is eyes level with me, rustles my hair with his hand and says “I’m pretty good, how the heck are you big fella’?”

Then he climbs down the latter, takes his son by the hand and walks off staring me down over his shoulder the whole way. I’m so embarrassed and I can feel my face and ears turning red. He stops at the end of the aisle, turns around and gives me the dang bird. Not just a regular make your point bird. He gives me the full right arm swinging under his left arm straight up bird. I felt so bad, after I got done laughing that is. Poor little fella’. I’m just sayin’.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
DrPhilbilly
DrPhilbilly
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Jun, 2010
Genre
Type
Words
355
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
2.0 (1 review)
Views
6,669

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.