Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Halloween Kiss
Halloween Kiss

Halloween Kiss

stormymindofminestormymindofmine

Dressing like the purge was the spooky and sexy custom she made that night of Halloween, not thinking that day was going to mess her up forever. During that night she had a feeling that her old friend was next to her trick or treating as well, a guy friend that she loved very much but never dated. They spent the night talking for hours not giving a fudge about not receiving any candy at all, acted like lovers that night who were comfortable with one another. That night the girl felt like she was the happiest girdie in the world while him, he probably didn’t feel the same. He dropped her off at her place but before he said, “I have the urge to kiss you right now.” She was in shook! They kissed and went on with their life’s, he thought of it as just a kiss but she thought it was more than just a kiss, she wanted him, still wants him. They texted but he stopped responding and tonight he texted me that he doesn’t want anything. Yes that she was I and that him still remains him. Now how can a guy you’ve cared about and loved for years just break you thru a text message. I still love him, tonight I lay writing this down feeling upset at myself for letting him kiss me on Halloween night.

Author Notes: never fall for a boy who has the urge to kiss you. also I wrote this really quick, sorry needed to let it out.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
stormymindofmine
stormymindofmine
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
9 Nov, 2018
Words
233
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,391

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.