Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Guilt

"What do you mean he's dead?" she screamed. "I mean what I mean," the boy's mother yelled. "He can't be dead! We're best friends and I-" she yelled. "Were best friends, hes dead get over it." his mother said. "What do you mean get over it? That's your son!" she yelled again. "Son? He was a sorry waste of space." his mother scoffed. "No wonder David hated you!" The mother fell to the ground in pure anger and saddness. "We don't speak of him here, hes dead and it's your fault." the mother yelled.

Those words stuck with me for days on end, confused I wondered what she meant by "its my fault" but I guess I'll never know. Then it hit me. It was my fault. All my fault. I should've been there. I knew, i knew what was happening. I chose to ignore him. I'm the worst friend ever.

Thoughts rushed into my mind of how it was all my fault and I should've been the one who died instead. I knew what I had done and I couldn't change that, and I was way to late to ever change it even if i wanted too. "My mother was right you know it was your fault." a voice said. "Who's there?" I asked. "April you know who it is." a voice said. "D..david? Is that you?" April asks. "Yes April it's me and your not going to get away with what you've done." he said.

"What was so bad about what I had done to make you kill yourself?" April asks with a fierce tone. "Oh glad you asked my dear friend." David said. "Let me show you." he said. "What do you mea-" April was cut off by going into a dark room. The dark room had four doors. She was told to pick one.

"I'll just go with the first one." April thought. As she opened the door she felt memories rush through her. "So this is how he was going to show me?" April said confused. "I remember this, how did this cause suicide?" she thought.

"Haha! You're so stupid!" she laughed. "I know! But this is comedy!" David said laughing. "HEY! WHOS THERE?" a firm voice yelled. "Watch this April." David said quietly. "YOUR MOM!" David said bursting out laughing. "David! We gotta go.. what would happen if he sees us?" April asks. "Alright, scaredy cat." David said. "I'm not scared watch this!" April said.

"Hey big fat meanie! We're over here!" April yelled. "There you kids are!" a man said wallking up to her. "APRIL LOOK OUT!" David yelled. "What?" April looked back. The man swung a knife at April. "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!" the man yelled swinging the knife. One of the swings hit April in the back causing her to fall. "David! This is all your fault! If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this situation!" April yelled. "April im not the one who jumped out of our hiding spot!" David yelled back. "NO! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE! I HATE YOU." April yelled back. "FINE! HATE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M HELPING YOU OUT OF HERE!" David yelled.

After David helped April out they had to go to the hospital for April. "David don't ever do something like that again," "Or i'll never forgive you nor be your friend anymore."

"I-" April said speechless. "That wasn't even that bad! If that caused your suicide your just weak and pathetic." April said. April headed to the second door and stopped infront of it.

Author Notes: Hope you enjoy :) There is going to be parts to it so it won't be so long.
(If you have any feedback please let me know)

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheWeridDuckling
TheWeridDuckling
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Feb, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
601
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
682

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.