Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Happy Familys
Happy Familys
This story has some quality issues

Happy Familys

NellieRowr155NellieRowr155

A happy family! No one could ask for much more. Yes, a bit of money on the side would be nice. Maybe a new tv or sofa. Happy family's are hard to beat but they are also hard to become. The thing is happy family's don't have to be happy and are easily broken. Broken into a sad family. A family that doesn't deserve the name of being a family, this is the story of how that became hazel smiths own family.

It was an unloving day. 2 days after Christmas to be in fact. Every one was busy, playing with the toys that they had received just a couple of days before. Ned hazels dad knocked on the door. She allowed him to enter, only expecting him to tell her to wash up or that her opinion was stupid. Ned often did that, hazel didn't think much of it though as she'd grown up with it and was used to his constant pestering. He sat on her bed and sighed, she looked up from her phone for a few seconds before returning to the sweetness of Instagram. "I'm going to be staying at grandma and grandads for a few days hazel." Ned seemed sad, probably just worn out from recent gigs he had been attending. " wait why?" "Because of gigs! I've got some in Newquay!" Believable. He left with only a wave goodbye to Charlie, hazels brother. No goodbye to Carlo, her mum.

I believed him. When he said he'd come back. I did. I thought our family would be together again the awesome 4! If anything that was the furthest from the truth. After a week things began to down hill, mum was depressed, brother was grumpy and dad was nowhere to be seen. This was months ago. Now we are happy. The problem was her. Lucy. A twentyish year old, beautiful actor. She loved singing, acting, drama. Just like him. It was the panto when he met her Christmas in Truro! So beautiful. They performed day and night, they're dressing rooms were close and they're colleagues knew. Knew about her. Knew about him. Knew about them. 8 months later he told mum. She slapped him. Quite a comedic slap, the classic slap sound affect.

He still hasn't told me, or my brother i guess it's his pride. In some ways I don't want him to tell. It would ruin another relationship, an already broken relationship, if that. I know he's still seeing her. Why wouldn't he, she's his source. But yes, it happened, it's still happening like everything.

Now it's obvious, all hazel wishes for is a happy family, the awesome four once again. She wishes for it. Yet in some ways she isn't living among lies. Lies that her "happy family" is happy. She wasn't happy. Then She really wasn't. Now she is. But all of this happened because of her. Lucy. Happiness.

Author Notes: This is a true story. Of my recent life.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
NellieRowr155
NellieRowr155
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 Jul, 2017
Words
484
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
346

Please login or register to report this story.