Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Haunted Book
Haunted Book

Haunted Book

snowmoonmoon

And as the beginning of every night there has been strange activity in the premises but late night everyone can't get out of bed so I would be alone. I but a lightbulb to stay at night to read another form of book sure it 's no difference. I would have to say now novels are an appetizer for someone other than you. Which you would always need to fear. (I was not threatening you, please you are my friend) I don't know some guy for crazy and jumped out of nowhere in front of me. Another School is not over and get to class, 3:15 is over, the bus my bus how will I get home! Walking AND I am so dead, not by the bully or so. The bully just tell him what you know. He will be your friend forever.

No bus no bully best day till the English teacher (read?) *no I don't* with all the encouragement nothing would make life matter. I just just to tears in front of the teacher. (What is the matter) whatever I said nearly made things worse. Walk home, no bully in sight and the teacher drops dead.

Am I the nightmare of a curse because every time books play along something always happens to someone. This time I am happy, hey it's just meant to be. A happy expectation. Maybe it will be more fun than watching sesame street with cinderlla slipped on a bananna peel. What is best is the concious mind. What could be wrong! And danger is a middle name.

Author Notes: What fear takes is the fear itself. Always thinking about you *the world*

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
snowmoon
moon
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
25 Oct, 2018
Words
263
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
968

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.