Please register or login to continue

Register Login

He Wasn't Lying
He Wasn't Lying
This story has some quality issues

He Wasn't Lying

Justice_ArabiaJustice_Dolly

This girl named Chloe was in love with a guy named Chris. He was one of the popular kids. She was one of the geeks. She was very pretty. One day in Science class she noticed that he was staring at her. She smiled and looked away. At the end of the class he stopped her and told her during lunch to meet him at his locker. So she did. He was waiting like he said he would. She was about to ask him why he wanted to meet her here. Then he pulled her in for the best kiss of her life. It was magical. Then he looked her right in the eyes and he asked her on a date. She said yes of course. So later that night she was getting ready for their date. He knocked on the door and Chloe's mom answered the door. She said wait and she will be down as soon as she is done. He sta down and he heard someone coming down te stairs. It was Chloe. She looked like an angel. She had a beautiful white dress on and her hair was down. It was long and flowy. She had on bright red lipstick, and an amazing smelling perfume. He walked over to her and gave her the roses and told her she looked beautiful. Then her mom took a picture and then out the door they went. She looked at his car realising it was a Aston Martin One. She was suprised. Those cars cost around 2 million. She got in the car and he drove them to the diner. During their 20th dinner date night, he looked at her right in the eyes. Everyone knew what was about to happen. He got up told her to stand and looked into her eyes. He got down on one knee and pulled out the most expensive/ beautiful ring she had ever seen. He said,"Chloe will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife for the rest of my life till death do us part?" She started to cry. She looked at him and said yes. Everyone in the diner started to clap. They sat back down and she looked at the ring it said, My beautiful fiancé Chloe. She started to cry again. About 2 months later. The wedding was today. She looked amazing. He was waiting outside for her. They said their vows. September of that year. Chloe became pregnant with her first child. It was a beautiful baby boy. His name is Charles. He was born on their anniversary. They later on had 2 more kids both boys. But when Chloe had her fourth child. She became very Ill and the baby passed away. They ended up adopting a little baby girl.

The End

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Justice_Arabia
Justice_Dolly
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Feb, 2019
Genre
Words
469
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,113

Please login or register to report this story.