Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Her....
Her....

Her....

YaBoiMattπ•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
1 Review

You walk and talk like an angle and I cant take it anymore. I have to comfront my inner fear and anxiety and nervousness. I-I-I love you. That is would be what I would want to say to her if I had the courage to. But I just cant get over me being nervous and all the things that could go wrong. I just dont want to ruin the great friendship that we have right now. I dont want to be rejected by you. I want you in my life forever. You make me feel better when I am talking to you and when we text it feels like a new feeling to me. I dont want that feeling to go away. It's a good feeling that makes my day better even if I just had a very bad day. You are the reason I get up in the morning and the reason I push my self past the limits. You. I cannot say your name. But if you see this just know. All the things in this story or whatever you call this are ture.

Author Notes: i dont know how to describe this....
- π•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
YaBoiMatt
π•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Oct, 2021
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
798

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.