Please register or login to continue

Register Login

HEROBRINE

HEROBRINE

By elderstone

So to start off i will let you know that HEROBRINE is a mythical creature on a game called Minecraft. and if you never heard of HEROBRINE or Minecraft look it up on Google.com. So this is how it went so i started a new world and it was all fine and stuff. went to goo get some matierials like wood and stone. And I was walking around when I saw this obsidian looking structure so I walked up to it to check it out and when i got up to it It just disappeared so I just thought it was a Glitch so after that I just went to go finish building my house. When I finished i thought it was a masterpiece and it was it was the most beautiful minecraft house i have ever built. so when it started getting dark i went to bed. When I woke ( I woke early because i saw something) I saw FLAMES and i ran to go get a bucket of water real fast and then i realized i didn't go mining yet so i just had to brake the blocks that had fire on it and i got sooo mad because a large part of my house was burnt down!

Author Notes: I made this story up.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
elderstone
elderstone
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
17 Apr, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
211
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,966

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.