Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Hey
Hey

Hey

ThomastheRayThomas Ray
3 Reviews

Hey, so, uh... You don't know me, and I don't know you. I know your name, and you might know mine(you definitely know my sister's), but we haven't really met.

You looked really sad when I saw you today. You looked lonely, and your eyes seemed so empty and full at the same time. Full of emptiness, if that's possible. I don't know why, or how extreme the sadness, but it was enough for me to notice, and I rarely notice. I hope I'm not the only one who's noticed. I hope someone else did something today that helped you smile a bit, because I didn't do a thing, and I feel bad about it.

Perhaps you're missing someone. Maybe you just lost your job. Maybe you've been rejected, and started accepting the feelings of worthlessness that come along with it. Maybe you're struggling to control the trajectory of your life, or maybe you're doing your best and other people keep screwing stuff up.

I don't know and I'm not asking. It's not my place, and coming from me, I don't know if comfort would even, well, comfort you.

I'm just writing this to say that I noticed, and I hope that's ok. Sorry if this is creepy or anything, I don't mean it to be.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sincerely,

-the boy in the blue t-shirt

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ThomastheRay
Thomas Ray
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Apr, 2021
Words
231
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
6 (View)
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,048

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.