Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Hi
Hi

Hi

ThomastheRayThomas Ray
1 Review

I wrote another song for you today. It's nothing new or unique, it's not even finished, but it's for you. Heh... I really wish you could listen to it.

Look, you understand why I can't record them. Right?

That's beside the point though, the point, again, is that it's yours. All of it. My empty apartment has heard it twelve times squared. I write each sample specially for you. If I could I would write every song ever, everything possible. Even if you didn't like them, you'd still like me.

There's nothing like knowing someone loves you the way you love them. Is any of this making sense? I hope so.

Look, I'm never sure where these emails are headed. It would be easier to keep writing them if you would respond sometimes. But hey, just because it's hard doesn't mean I won't do it. You matter to me. Hope you know that.

Look...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for not showing it before. I'll never be able to say how much I hate myself for not making it clearer. That's why I'm writing this. I need to let you know how much you mean to me.

I miss you. Even if nobody else knows, I know. You're not really gone. That would be unfair. You're fair, we were always fair with each other. So uh.... Say hi at least?

Bye for now.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ThomastheRay
Thomas Ray
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Mar, 2020
Genre
Words
233
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,409

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.