Please register or login to continue

Register Login

High School- Group Two
High School- Group Two

High School- Group Two

BookNerd123Black Sheep

Every high school is built on cliches; the cool but not popular kids, the fuckboys, the gays, the jesus-believers, the school spirits, and the seen but never noticed kids.

The cool but not popular kids normally play some sport or wear nice clothes. They are overall pretty cool but not everyone knows there name. They are the ones to get voted most likely to something or another in the yearbooks, they have the most phone numbers in there yearbooks or contact lists. They are always in a realationship or want to be in one. They get along with almost anyone and can be nice to anyone.

The fuckboys have there own table at lunch. They are also considered assholes, they are often getting shagged or doing th shagging in the bathrooms. Never get in a realationship with them they are major liars, cheaters, and they don't understand the word no. There favorite thing to hear is,'boys will be boys.' They aren't ashamed to admit that they are the pass arounds of the school. They have dated almost evey girl and almost every girl has had a crush on them. They don't get along with the gays and the jesus-believers.

The gays also have there very own table at lunch but even if you don't want to hear there conversation you will because they are loud. They are gossip people. They are normally dressed in nice clothing or what some people consider pajammas. They are artsy, don't play very many sports if any. They are loners and outcasts but they enjoy being the black sheep of the school. They are very out there, as some would put it. The gays include anyone in the LGBTQ+ community. They have an unlimited supply of anger and could probably beat your ass, they don't care for peoples opinions, and will tell you what they think of you. They are depressed as hell, listen to sad music or over the top happy music. They are procrasinators. We are the don't get along with the fuckboys and the jesus-believers. We love to argue and often get into political arguments or equality arguments. We have big dreams or no dreams.

The jesus- belivers are most likely wearing a cross, a shirt that advertises there church, or there sunday best. They will scold you for cursing, or any other thing they consider a sin. They are hypocrits because they do the same thing they smite others for. They will invite you to church camp or a bible study. They are either conservitves or rebels. They are bible carrying preacher kids or close to it. They stick to themselves and only talk to the gays or the fuckboys to tell them they are sinning. They often rat other kids out.

The school spirits are the peppy happy squad. They always wear bright colors and sometimes remind me of hippies, they also go by the club kids. They are in every club they could possibly join. They listen to happy music and just want to spread joy. They dress up for every school picture or every spirit week, go to every single game every played at the school and the far away games too. They are normally nice but there happy- go -lucky routinue is annoying.

The seen but not noticed kids are pretty much a mix of all of these and the other groups. They dress in clothes that won't get them noticed, only talk to a few people, and know everyones name but no one knows theres. They normally are the good kids, the kids who tutor on the weekends, or the anti-social kids. These are the shy kids and want you to approch you first. They are often a mix of outcast and five year old.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2021
Words
631
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
481

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.