Please register or login to continue

Register Login

His Life Before Your Eyes
His Life Before Your Eyes

His Life Before Your Eyes

Szino9Szino9

A new person will come into this world yet unknown, every opportunity waiting for this unborn. He will be innocent and pure surrounded by loved ones, has no problems yet, he doesn’t know how life runs.

Tick Tock… he is five years old already cursing, his coloring all day he needs no more nursing. He trusts the world and walks alone in the park, but still has to be home before the dark.

Tick Tock… at age ten everything is a joke, he is not afraid of laws, money has no meanings. He makes his first friends and first enemies, he already has leanings.

Tick Tock… he is fourteen now, smoking cigarettes and drinking, his first kiss behind him and already had a beating. Hanging with the gang not knowing the limit, he started to do stupid things and pulling trouble with it.

Tick Tock… at twenty one, young adult rebelling playing the game, only parties drugs and girls are in his aim. Life is one day at the time no goals or ambition, his parents unknowingly supporting his addiction.

Tick Tock… he is thirty now nice and round number, it is time to get serious and put that ring on Amber. The baby is on the way so he jumps into mortgage, and finally he shakes off the addiction bondage.

Tick Tock… thirty nine, work all day, stress no time for the family, divorce is on the way he gives all up for sanity. His tie feels tight and something is eating him, he figures it’s the loneliness that makes his body thin.

Tick Tock… he is forty five, big car big money, a new girl every day his life once again sunny. But he is lost and looking for his place, he feels alone and he needs a familiar face.

Tick Tock… at fifty two he is slowing down, things around him changing and he is bitter to the bone. Tries himself in politics but finds no happiness, power and fame is not what he needs it doesn’t help the angriness.

Tick Tock… he is fifty nine just became a young grandfather, has a lot of advice to give, unlike did his own father. He saw many bad things but speaks only of the nice, because since his heart attack, he appreciates life.

Tick Tock… Tick Tock…

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Szino9
Szino9
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Dec, 2017
Words
389
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,253

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.