Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Hold on Pain Ends

This story has some quality issues

Hold on Pain Ends

By clarinetmaster

My name is Donald. I am going to tell you a story about my friend. Her name was Amaya. It was the seventh grade year. Amaya just moved here. She had different clothes on. She ate different lunch. She looked different. I didn't care because I wanted to meet her.

The day she came she sit by herself at lunch. Until I came "Hi I am Donald , what is your name" I said. " I am Amaya " She said quietly. " Can I sit with you " I said "Sure " Amaya whispered quietly. When me and Amaya sat together she told me where she used to live and what she was wearing. She told lots of things that I wish I could remember.

Amaya had been at our school for 2 months. Nobody had really noticed her , but me. Until the teacher Mr. Don. " Amaya why don't you come up and share your bookreport." said Mr.Don This can't be good I thought. She just stood there like a frozen log. " I am not going to tell you again Amaya. " said Mr. Don She got up slowly. " H...........I " said Amaya quiet as a mouse. " Are you going to speak Taco girl " said Brittney. That were I should have stood up for her but I didn't. She would probably be here now if I would have stood up for her. Amaya ran at crying after that.

Everday after that she was bullied by Brittney. I just let it happen too. I could have saved her but I didn't. " Hey guys look it is Taco girl." said Brittney They called her that because she looks like a Mexican , or that what they said. " Does you little boyfriend like dark girls." said Brittney and all I said was. "She is not my girlfriend" I said. I mean I should have said don't call her that , but all I did was stand up for my self.

Finally one day when Amaya walked home alone. I was on vacation. They cut her. " Hey Taco girl were is your boyfriend" said Brittney. Then they took a piece of class and cut her on her hand. She ran home.

Amaya thought I should just kill my self and that is what she did. The police found her with a cut on her wrist. She had a note beside her. It was a note for me.

Dear Donald

Thanks for everything I know you will miss me but I think everyone is better without me. I love you!

Love Amaya

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
clarinetmaster
clarinetmaster
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
15 Dec, 2017
Words
419
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
604

Please login or register to report this story.