Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Can I Love You
How Can I Love You

How Can I Love You

bandgeekSad🥺
2 Reviews

How can I love you when you force me into telling you I love you even when you know I don´t like saying those words. How can I love you when you yell at me for feeling sick. I always do something wrong to you. I get a huge lecture because I didn´t say I love you too. I hate telling people that. You can atleast respect that. Don´t force me into saying something I don´t want to say. It isn´t a problem when I don´t tell anyone else I love them but it is a different story for you. My feeling don´t matter to you. You just keep saying you love me and trying to bribe me to say I love you. You can´t buy love. I struggle telling everyone I love them. You can´t force me to say something I don´t want to. I hate when you do this. I have one problem with my stomach and I don´t maintain remission and you get angry because I have to go back to the doctor who is 2 hours away. Does my health matter to you? You made me feel so uncomfortable. You could have atleast respected that. Just give me space. You don´t understand. You don´t even try to understand. You say I just need to get over it and say it. I will not say something I dont want to. Then you bring up my best friend and say, ¨ Did you tell him you loved him before he died?¨ You seriously brought tears to my eyes. You had no right to say that. You got mad at me for not saying I love you too. How stupid is that. I don´t want to say I love you. I don´t want to feel forced into saying it either. Just leave it be and give me my space. I´m not saying I love you if I don´t want to.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bandgeek
Sad🥺
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Feb, 2021
Words
336
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
792

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.