Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Was School Chapter 18
How Was School Chapter 18
This story has some quality issues

How Was School Chapter 18

MyrawilesMyrawiles

"Because mom he needs to know how I feel about the whole thing I need to make him feel bad for me."

"Good idea but also stupid because he will yell at you back to go in there and be polite and gentle with him."

"Alright"

They walk back into the room and take a seat Justin looks up with a frowny face letting her know he is sorry. But Casie wants to hear it from his mouth so she pointed at her mouth and he talked out saying "Casie I know that I hurt you and I am so very sorry. Nothing will change we will still hangout together all the time because we don't need anybody else."

"Apology accepted. And I hope it does go back to what it was before."

Casie gets up and walks to her room and closes the door behind her. She then gets a text from a random number and it said "Hey new girl meet me at the park tomorrow after school I want to get to know you" Casie replied back saying "I'm bringing a friend with me so that way I know I will be ok" the random number replies with this "You will be safe trust me but have it your way I mean you are the girl" Casie replies " so your a guy" the unknown number replied "yes and now you know what gender I am a great job." He meant to take it as sarcasm. Casie got out of that text and went to her and Justin's conversation she texts him saying " You need to go to the park with me tomorrow after school" he replied " why?" then he said "nevermind I ditched you so I hang with you, trust me I want to be around you forever" Casie replied "Okay great,thanks" Justin replied "Your welcome" The next day Justin and Casie walk to school together but on the way Justin holds out his hand for Casie to hold but instead she shook her head no and they continue to walk to the school. They get to their class and sit down and the class begins. Later throughout the day, it was time for lunch and Justin went to sit with Cassie but all of the girls pulled him to the table. Casie was not happy so she ran out of the lunchroom and Justin was watching her leave. He stood up and ran to find Casie but the girls would not let go of Justin so he gave them each a soft push off of him and ran for Casie.

"Casie!" Justin yelled as he was running

Casie found a corner of a hall and sat there with her head resting on her knee. Justin looked and looked for Casie, he finally found her, he ran to her and hugged her saying it was not his fault the girls pulled him and he pushed them to find her.

"Justin I just want to be left alone"

"No Casie I will not leave you behind."

"You are a stubborn guy Justin"

"I know and that's why I won't leave this spot until you come with me"

"Fine only this time will I go easy, any other time I am going to just stay here and not leave at all"

"Okay well hopefully that won't happen"

"Better keep things right then"

"Yeah no kidding"

They started to laugh at each other.

Author Notes: Make sure to read my chapter 19

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Nov, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
574
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
211

Please login or register to report this story.