Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Was School Chapter 24
How Was School Chapter 24

How Was School Chapter 24

MyrawilesMyrawiles

The next morning Justin woke up to find Casie curled up on him, after 30 minutes of Justin watching Casie sleep, Casie then woke up and looked up at Justin to find him acting like he was sleeping but she said "Justin I knew you were watching me for 30 minutes because I can tell when someone is watching me."

"Ohh sorry, Casie I couldn't help not watching you sleep because when you sleep it's cute."

"Awe thanks Justin, and another thank you for keeping me warm last night"

"Your welcome Casie"

"Ohh we need to get ready for school or we are going to be late"

"Ohh yeah you so right go to get dressed"

"Ok see you back down here when you are done"

"Same for you Casie"

They get ready and as they are getting ready the parents go downstairs and start to make breakfast and hot chocolate for Justin and Casie after they go back upstairs and go to sleep. Justin then organizes the dinner plates and gets out candles for Casie's birthday. Casie never liked her birthday because that was the day one of her friends passed away so she stopped celebrating it and so Justin tried to make it her best day.

"Casie! are you ready!?"

"Yeah I'm coming"

Casie comes down to the kitchen and stares at everything with her eyes wide open and her mouth down.

"Happy birthday Casie"

"Thank you but you know I don't like my birthday"

"I know and I'm trying to, make it the best one you have ever had"

"That's sweet of you but it won't be a birthday to me it is only a normal day okay please"

"But it can't be or I wouldn't have done this"

"Then why did you do it"

Justin grabs the flowers he bought for her and he looked her in the eyes and said

"Casie will you be my date to prom"

She cried because she felt bad about what she had just said to him so what she did was told him, yes, but then he grabbed a 4,000 dollar necklace and said

"Casie will you be my girlfriend"

She cried even more and said yes as she started to hug him but then he did something else......

"Casie this is the dress you looked at from outside into the window of that store and it was the very first and only one you wanted to get but it was 10,000 dollars because it was passed down from generations and they decided to sell it so I got you the dress and I also got you the flowers with it and a bracelet for it to go with the dress."

"OHHHH MY GOSH THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU REALLY DID MAKE THIS MY MOST FAVORITE DAY BESIDES THE DAY I MET YOU BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM SOOOO HAPPY!."

"Happy birthday case"

"Thank you!"

The parents hid behind the couches and chairs and then they popped out and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"Thank you guys so much, I hope this changes your birthday forever"

"IT SO WILL!!"

"Wait there is one more thing....."

"What"

"I got us VIP tickets to see Luke Bryan"

"OMG THANK YOU"

She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and ran off to try her dress on.

Author Notes: Want more? Read my chapter 25 of How Was School?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Jan, 2018
Words
552
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
748

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.