Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Was School?

This story has some quality issues

How Was School?

By Myrawiles - 2 Reviews

The alarm goes off and Casie gets up and gets ready for her first day of high school. Then her mom's alarm goes off and she wakes up.

"Casie, are you almost dressed?"

"Yes mom"

"Okay"

After Casie is dressed she goes downstairs and gets some breakfast then uses the restroom after she was done in the restroom Casie went and brushed her teeth and did her hair. She was ready to walk out the door even though she was really nervous for her first day.

"Mom is ready to go but it's still early so I'm going to watch some tv"

"Okay dear I'll be done in a minute"

"Okay"

Casie loved elementary but now they moved to a different state because her mom had gotten a new job in New York but Casie and her mom have a really big house. They have two dogs both dogs are German Shepards. The dog's names are Max and Jade.

"Max, Jade!" Casie calls

"Come here, babies"

Max and Jade sit on the couch with Casie but Jade is her mom's dog and Max is Casie's dog and the German Shepards are really good guard dogs. At her old school, she was allowed to bring Max with her but she is not allowed to bring Max to the new school they said no animals allowed.

Author Notes: I will make another chapter soon enjoy!.

Reviews (2)Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
8 Sep, 2017
Words
224
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.0 (2 reviews)
Views
2,553

Please login or register to report this story.