Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Am Emma - Chapter 3
I Am Emma - Chapter 3

I Am Emma - Chapter 3

dumperSJD ❤

Chapter 3

Romeo looked at me with anger in his eyes.He stood still for a while.Then started to walk towards the trees.I didn’t know what to do.To walk to him.Or just to leave him.So i picked to walk to him,to check if he was okay.

“Romeo are you okay”

“No “

“Why?”

“I lost my mum, when i was five,she was in car crash with my grandfather”

“I am sorry to hear that Romeo”

“It fine,i have to tell you something i am in love with you,i want you”

“I want you too”

“Sooo can we be together then”

“Yes”

So we both walked hand in hand.We were running late for school so we started to run.My form tutor was annoyed that i was late.so opss.Then the bell went for german lesson.

“ Hallo klas”

“Hallo”

It was just me that said hi.I feel so embarrassed.The lesson went so quickly.

I went to the library and learned more about Romeo and juliet. Then I went to the canteen to get something to eat for break. There was Romeo standing there putting his hand through his hair.I walked over to him and gave him a smile.He looked like he was going to cry.I hugged him.He looked at me.

“Why you are so nice to people”

“Why wouldn't i be nice to people”

“Because sometimes they are mean”

He started to cry.

“Hey don’t cry”

But he cried so hard .I didn’t know what to do!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
dumper
SJD ❤
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
1 May, 2020
Words
261
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
573

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.