Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Am Emma
I Am Emma

I Am Emma

dumperSJD ❤
1 Review

Chapter one

I am Emma .My family is different from others as they own a lot of cars and houses. So I sound like a rich kid because of the money .But I have a mental health problem and everyone treats me differently and i hate it.

“Emma dinner is ready!” said Momma

I look at the food . I hate what she cooks.Then she wonders why i don’t eat it. So you might know what my mental health is.But if you don't then i will tell you. It started when I was five where I didn’t eat certain foods because I looked at the labels on the foods like for example cakes and how much fats are in it.Then i wouldn’t eat it.Then i carried on because of the calories .Than i ended up in hospital and the doctor told my Mum i had Eating disorder.

Eating disorders is a range of psychological conditions that cause unhealthy eating habits to develop. They might start with an obsession with food, body weight, or body shape.

My mum was shocked.

“How can she have eating disorder, she eat to much food”said Momma

“But is she atual eating the food”said The doctor

“I don’t know,i leave her in the kitchen while she eating” said Momma

“She need to eat in portion,because she may feel like she is going to throw up” said The doctor

And that when it started.

Fifteen years later

“Momma i am not eating that” said I

I throw it in the bin .And walk to get my coat and then momma stop me. I shoved her off me and I walked off.All i want to do is throw up but I didn't. I just walked to my favorite spot.I wish i had friends so i was not all alone.I never had friends so never do the things with other people do.But i will be starting school with real people not my parents and my brother homeschooling me .But I have heard a quote that said something like this.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.” ―Elbert Hubbard

It sounds like me but who cares.It started to rain. It was too cold for me so I had to walk home.The rain falls on me like tiny ice cubes. I hunch over when there's cold water falling from the sky.I got home so quickly that my legs were hurting me.But my dad was standing there.He looked angry.I hate it when he is angry.

“Hi dad” I say

“You need to eat “ said dad

I ignored him and went to my room to get my school things ready for tomorrow .

The Next Day

 

My alarm went off for school so I got up .I just grabbed my bags and went out of the door.I am grateful that I took my umbrella because of the rain.The school looks so big. It's as white as snow .It was so different ,but I like change.I now see my brother stand there with his hands on his hips but smiling with his friends.I walked to him.

“Little sis” he say

I just smiled and nodded.Because he was with his friends but one caught my eye.i fell in love with him already.He was gorgeous.Too gorgeous.I sighed because I didn't know him at all. Yet my brother knew him .So maybe he could help me. Of course he wouldn’t though because I am ill and he wouldn’t want me to get hurt.The bell rings for the tutor.I walked along the corridor it feels like everyone is watching me but they are not.

“Hey new girl” said the person

“Hi” i said

“Oh i have forgot to Introduce myself, i am susan “said the person

“Hi i am Emma”said i

“Oh i know who you are,i know your brother so he told me to keep an eye on you” said Susan

“That is not necessarily” said I

Then we walked to class.I don’t want my brothers friends. I want to have my own friends.But I guess I could have my brother's friends so I just carry on learning Romeo and juliet.Then He walked into the class.

“Sorry miss”said he

“This is the second time this week Romeo,” said the teacher.

So he went to find a seat but there was one space near me and that was it.He walked to me and sat down and took his books out. It was like he was trying to impress me.

“I have not Introduce myself, have i” he whispered

“No,but now i do romeo “i whispered back

Then he started to laugh.then the teacher looked at us with a bear eyes.i just ducked back to the script.Then he jab me in the hip.

“ oww”i said

He mouthed sorry.The bell rang for break.

“Emma can i have a word please”asked the teacher

I walked to the teacher desk .

“Yes miss” I said

“I want to tell you that Romeo is a bad to be friends with” said the teacher

I just nodded and then started to walk to the door .

“ ah”

He caught me before I fell to the floor.

“Sorry i didn’t mean to make you jump” said romeo

I just walked off. He was shouting at me to tell me to wait up but I ignored him. I wanted to get something out of my locker.Then my brother came to me.

“ So how was the first lesson?” he said.

“Umm… it was okay but your friend jabbed me in the hips and hurt me”

“Omg romeo i will seriously punch you hard in the stomach” he shouted at romeo

I walked away from my brother because I know what he is like.So i went to the next lesson and a lot of people were doing the same or probably to go and sit down.My next teacher was really nice he understood my point of view of maths.why i hate it.The bell went for nexts lesson so head to the cooking room.what the point of learning how food was cooked because all i care about is the labels.I had to go home because of my illness.So i was at home for three hours all by myself and now i can sleep for those three hours.

I was woken up by laughter from my brother. I got out of my bed and put some clothes on.I started to walk down the stairs .To see who he was with him,it was susan and romeo.Romeo winked at me.i ignored it. My brother and Susan went outside and left me with Romeo .

“So….. how come you get to go home” asked Romeo

“I guess he has not told you,”i sigh” i have an eating disorder were i don’t eat some foods”

He just blinked

“Why did i just tell you?”

“Because I know you have feelings for me,I have feelings for you,” Romeo told me.

I just walked to the sitting room and Romeo followed.Iwas thinking what the point trying to say something to him when he knew the truth,what is this feeling?Why does he look at me as something beautiful sitting in the same room as him? Because I don't think my body is perfect.My brother came into the sitting room.

“Wow, it's so quiet in here!”said brother

I got up from the sofa and walked out of the sitting room and went out to the garden .And there was Susan crying.

“Hey are you okay”

“Why do you care” she said

“Okay i will go”

“WAIT, not i am okay Because your brother told me about your mental illness”

“What about my illness”

“My old sister had it,But she not alive because it took her” claimed susan

“I’ve had this illness since i was five”

“Yeah i know,but how come you are alive still”comment susan

“ I really don’t know, i am going.i am sorry that i have not got the answer”

I ran to my room and began to cry.

Author Notes: rate and like

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
dumper
SJD ❤
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
29 Apr, 2020
Words
1,385
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
944

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.