Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Am His Moon
I Am His Moon

I Am His Moon

daftmedaftme
4 Reviews

I AM HIS MOON

“The bright, shiny stars look beautiful today.” My gaze shifted to him when he broke the silence.

“What about the Moon? It is the brightest among them. Isn't it glorious?” I asked, eyes still on him.

He looked at me and the corners of his mouth slid upwards. “Of course, it is beautiful. It's as beautiful as you, my moon.”

My moon.

I was unable to speak. His words did not make my heart flutter just like before, instead, a pain exerted in it like it's been ripped countless times. I'm on the verge of tears but I tried my very best to suppress them.

I glanced at him one more time. His eyes full of admiration while looking at the sky.

I wasn't glad because I am not one of his stars. Yes, I am his moon, but he was like Jupiter – he has numerous Moons. I wasn't the only Moon he has.

— a flash fiction written by Daphne Writes.

Author Notes: hello! i’m new around here. i’m not very good at descriptive writing, but if you have any suggestions for my improvement, i’ll gladly accept it. have a wonderful day!

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
daftme
daftme
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Oct, 2021
Words
165
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
4.8 (4 reviews)
Views
1,622

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.