Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Am Something to Be in Awe of
I Am Something to Be in Awe of

I Am Something to Be in Awe of

limelime

I’m trapped in your beauty, in your perspective. I am trapped in the aberration that is you. I am engulfed by you. And as much as I would love to hate you, to hate your beauty for it is one that I could never obtain, I cannot. My entrapment provides my heart with a purpose, it gives me life rather than darkening as every day goes by. Exploring your allure is truly capturing, just depicting the way that your energy brightens the whole galaxy, gives beauty to things that would not have been considered beautiful without it, it leaves me in awe.

You are the only sun I have, you are the light that I look forward to after the dark nights, the dark nights I bring as the moon. You are the sun, everything bright and beautiful and I am the moon everything dark and foggy, but you change that. You change my mist into shimmer. You keep me glowing, without you the world would remain dark. You are what makes me bring light to the night. For you are what made me believe that I, too, am something to be in awe of.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
lime
lime
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Jun, 2020
Words
195
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
767

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.