Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Can Fly!
I Can Fly!

I Can Fly!

TheWeridDucklingTheWeridDuckling
3 Reviews

"Look! Sissy I can fly see!" the little girl says as shes flying through the air in her arms. "Yeah! You're like superwoman, soaring through the sky!" her sister said. Their voices were drowned out by giggling and laughter. "Sissy? Do you think I could fly when I get older as well?" she asked. "Of course you can! Superheros can always fly." the sister says.

A while later

"Sissy? What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm flying just like you flew." she said with a smile. "But sissy.. you can't fly with rope." she said in an angry tone. "Yeah you can watch! Just remove the chair and I'll be flying." she said with tears rolling down her face.

"Okay!" she said removing the chair, "Sissy? You're a really good flyer! You should teach me sometime." No response. "Why aren't you talking?" No response. "If you keep ignoring me I'll tell mommy!" No response. "Fine!" she said storming off. "Mommy! Sissy is ignoring me after I helped her fly!" she shouts.

"Katherine don't ignore your sister.." the mother said walking into the room. "Mommy? What's wrong your crying.." she asks. "Nothing Nicole, it's nothing," "Your sister is just going to have to go away for a while." the mother said with a smile. "Where is she going?" she asks. "Home, sweetheart she's going home." the mother says.

A few years later

"Look! Sissy I can fly.. see?" she says while jumping off a roof. Tears coming out of her eyes while falling down. The world just falling in slow motion, flashing before her eyes. Just to see nothing but darkness once she hit the ground.

Author Notes: If you have any feedback let me know! Anyways I hope you enjoyed :) {I'm going to try and post more often btw}

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheWeridDuckling
TheWeridDuckling
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Mar, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
275
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.7 (3 reviews)
Views
943

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.