Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Can't Say Sorry Enough
I Can't Say Sorry Enough

I Can't Say Sorry Enough

TheForgottenTheForgotten

Dear Someone I used to love,

I think it's time to write about you. I spent a long time trying to forget you and what happened, what I did to you. I want to say sorry, I want nothing more in the world than for you to know that. I was scared, I'll admit that. Now in the moment I have no idea what to even say, how I can even make up for this. I didn't mean to hurt you, that was the last thing I meant to do. I never wanted to see you torn up like that. I'm sorry, I can't say that enough. Sadly enough I don't think I could ever say it enough for you to forgive me, and that's what upsets me so. I want to go back and end it in a better way. How foolish I was. Ignoring someone is never a way to end something I understand that now. I am so sorry.

Sometimes I see your picture and it hurts again. I know I shouldn't be the one hurt, I get it. But for some reason it still does. To be fair it was more for you than it ever was for me. I didn't want to hold you back, you were starting life and I was still stuck behind. I'm still stuck.

I'm really sorry,

The One who left

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheForgotten
TheForgotten
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Oct, 2018
Genre
Type
Words
230
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,294

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.