Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I can't.

I can't.

By without123

Missing you isn't the hardest part. Knowing that i once had you is what breaks my heart. you were once the only thing i ever cared about. every night i would fall asleep texting you, just thankful for you. when you told me you loved me, i believed you. but the minute you broke my heart, leaving me for someone else, is when i died inside. my heart broke into a million pieces, and you left me for one of my closest friends. leaving me to pickup what remained of my broken heart. all the days that passed, you were the only thing on my mind. while i was dying on the inside, it looked like leaving me didn't bother you. you left me wondering whether or not you truley did love me. did you mean everything you said? I can't shake these feelings i have for you. i've try so hard, but they won't go away. i don't know what else i can do, being without you has made me afraid of getting my heart broken again. i can't go through everything i went through with you..

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
without123
without123
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
20 Dec, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,113

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.