Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I don't Know.

I don't Know.

By ImJustAShadow - 4 Reviews

People may say they are okay. But they really aren't; you might even be that person. You know it's not fair that people say you are a faker of depression. Or maybe a popular group of kids all look at you like you're a freak and make you feel like one.

Today I feel so so bad for my mother. I had just a small argument with my dad who then got angry and things escalated quickly. My mother tried to stop him from leaving with the car while I was upstairs crying. I could hear them yelling at each other and my mom was pushed to the ground while my dad left. I let her scream at me because it was my fault, and I'm terribly sorry. I don't know why I do this to myself. Why can't I just listen for once and be nice and be a good child and keep my family happy? Sometimes I think that maybe my family would be better off without me. Sometimes I think about just leaving and letting them be happy without me. I feel like I'm just tearing this family apart. I don't know. I don't know what to do or anything.

Author Notes: I'm sorry I'm selfish I didn't know what to do because I don't have my phone or any other technology except this Chromebook.

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ImJustAShadow
ImJustAShadow
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
30 Jan, 2020
Words
203
Read Time
1 min
Rating
4.0 (4 reviews)
Views
969

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.