Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Don't Like Humans
I Don't Like Humans

I Don't Like Humans

BookNerd123Black Sheep
2 Reviews

I don’t like humans and humans don’t like me, why I don't know. Maybe humans don’t like me because I don’t like them, we are taught to hate the things that hate us. I don’t like humans because humans like power and will do anything to get it. I don’t like humans because they will tear you down until you are no more, until you are nothing.

I think I disliked humans before they began to dislike me. Maybe not, humans and I don’t get along. I like to make up stories in my head, while they go to parties and have sex. Humans like to bully the weak and I am the weak, they prey on the ones they think won’t fight back. I don’t like humans and humans don’t like me.

Humans stare and point and for what, because we look different. Humans wear skimpy outfits and letterman jackets, we wear sweatshirts and unripped jeans. I like reading, humans prefer movies. I don’t like humans and humans don’t like me.

The sad part is I am human too, does that mean I hate myself when I say I hate humans, that I don’t know. I mean it wouldn’t be such a surprise if I hated myself, with all the teachings of these humans. You aren’t thin enough, you aren’t big enough. You aren’t pretty enough, you are too pretty. You aren’t normal enough, you aren’t ordinary.

Tell me, humans, what do you want? Normal does not exist, pretty is a concept of the mind, no one cares how you look. Some random man on the street isn’t going to care if I look like shit and neither should you.

Guess what humans, we are humans too.

Author Notes: I don't know what this is, I just felt like writing it.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 May, 2021
Words
288
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
963

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.