Please register or login to continue

Register Login

People Like Me

People Like Me

By Life_is_Hard

Having someone love you, truly opens your eyes and mind. They show you that even if you don't love yourself, someone else out there does.

If you don't like the way you look or if you think you're not smart enough, there's someone who thinks you are beautiful, smart, talented even if you don't think so, because that person is me. I don't know everyone in the world, but I know well enough that there are people out there who are treated like dirt because people don't look at them the right way.

No matter who you are or what you look like, there's some quality about you that is great. Whether it's playing piano, singing, dancing, writing, or something that no one knows about but you excel at. You have something great that you can do no matter how you look at it. Don't let people get you down when they tell you that you have no good qualities because you do.

And I know it's hard and it hurts so much but I love all of you. Even the mean people, the crazies, nerds, jocks, bookworms. Even though some people may strike me as rude or mean, I can't help but want for everyone in the world to be loved. And it starts with the people like me who want that to happen. Any time you feel sad or lonely look here, and see that there's someone who loves you.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Life_is_Hard
Life_is_Hard
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Jan, 2016
Words
242
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,498

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.