Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

By arianaluv1 - 1 Review

I LOVE YOU DADDY PRODUCTION : Ariana
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mommy , do you think daddy will ever come home?"said Kera in a sad tone. Kera stared into her mother blue eyes . " Baby, doll you know daddy Aint coming home he gone sweetie ,but i bet he misses you a sure lot ! " responded Kera mother trying to cheer her up. Kera knew that when ever mother tried it just wasn't good enough she would go back to tears rolling down her eyes. Kera was only 2 when her father died and now she is 4 years old . Kera mother knew she was upset so she took kera to a market to go see if she wanted anything when they were there kera would love to run around. When she bumped to a man he looked friendly with a nice smooth brown hair and a green sweater with some jeans he put on a warm smile. "Are you lost little girl ?" He said smiling . Kera smiled and responded "no,good sir my mommy right over at the toy section ! she going to buy me a dolly ! " kera was so happy to talk to a man that looked like her father ! " well little girl why don't you go back you know there you will be safe and tell Michelle i said hi " kera then lost her smile and was confused she ran back to her mommy and smiled kera told her mother what happen they both went back to the man and there her mother and the man were talking . " OH! my gosh Hey David " said kera mommy . " Hey Michelle ! long time no see " they both smiled like if they wanted to kiss . My mommy knew that she liked him so she told me to get a line in the counter i did as she asked .

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
arianaluv1
arianaluv1
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Apr, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
299
Read Time
1 min
Rating
3.0 (1 review)
Views
5,117

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.