Please register or login to continue

Register Login

i love you so so much
i love you so so much
Unlisted

i love you so so much

veronicaleroveronicalero

Your words. Simple. Delicate. Sweet. Soft. All I want is to hear them. All I want is to feel you, hold you, hug you, kiss you, just be with you.

This wrenching pain began with your words. Your words. I tried to block away my feelings, but never could I hold on long enough. "I love you so so much", 6 words that changed my composition. 6 words that showed me how I felt about you. Showed me how I felt identically. I remember every chill that went through my spine and every tear that fell from my eye.

You see, I love you so much... that it hurts. I love you so much that just by thinking it, I've gone through the nightmare and endless pain of losing you. I love you so much that every tear escaping my eye, falls for you. Every time I see you type, my heart rushes out of my chest, pulling me toward you. My stomach drops like I'm on a rollercoaster. And every limb on my body falls limp. I love you so much I gasp for air, because you truly take my breathe away. I haven't met you yet, but you're mine. And I'm so scared I'll lose you.

With love, there is pain. Great as it may be, the ironic part is that the love is what pushes you through. It's the greatest and the worst feelings all at once. But I know that I 300% am so very in love with you, I'd do anything for you. When I think of losing you, I lose grip on my sanity, because I realize what you mean to me. It might be unhealthy, but I know its true love. I have known since the moment you told me those 6 words. You're my other half. Sometimes... I forget you're your own person with individual feelings and thoughts-perhaps because theyre much like my own. I am accustomed to you. Your voice, the little typos, the grammatical mistakes, every movement you make or will soon, the way you breathe, what you'll say next. I hope nothing ever changes. My stomach aches from the laughter and joy you bring me. You're my best friend and that's how it's meant to be.

Author Notes: unfinished --- i love you tw.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
veronicalero
veronicalero
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Jul, 2019
Words
373
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
951

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.