Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I miss you best friend.. Come back

I miss you best friend.. Come back

By SierrraL

This is based on a true story.

Crying, crying, crying is all I could do once my best friend had passed. Hey, My name is Sierra and this is a true story about me and my best friend. One day I met this fantastic girl her name was Jaden. Automatically she meant a lot to me she cared for me she did everything she could for me. She didn't feel good so my parents brought her to the hospital and her parents came up to the hospital and waited to find out results on why she was so sick. The doctor came back and told us she was diagnosed with cancer.. (Her 4th time having cancer) She beat it 3 times so I knew for sure that she could beat it this time.

A couple days past .. Sadness across the air. I could barely see my best friend but when I did I always brought her food or chocolate or a teddy bear. I loved my best friend and til this day I still do. I went to the hospital on April 30th, 2015 she seemed fine and stuff so I stayed with her for a couple days. She asked me if I could go get her Starbucks and she told me what she wanted but once we got to Starbucks I forgot what she asked for so I got her what I thought she liked and always got.

We got to the hospital with her Starbucks I gave her the drink and she started drinking it. Well, she spits it out and threw the drink on the ground and said: "I SAID A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE". I said, "my bad I'll go back and get that". She said, "No, Leave and don't come back." I said "Whatever." and walked out. Now listen she knew that what she did was wrong because the next day she called me and told me she was sorry and told me she was getting sicker and that she wanted me to come to talk to her so as her best friend I went up there and was talking to her.

We were talking and she said this "Best friend I don't want to take this pain anymore." I said, "What do you mean by that?" She said "I'm basically saying I might pull the plug," I said, "No, you're my friend you can't I need you in my life I really do." She told me "I'll always be here I'll just be in heaven." "But Best friend you don't understand how lost and broken I'd be without you-you mean the world to me and I just can't let you go," I said. I had to leave due to the time it was and doctors said I couldn't stay the night so I had to leave.

When I got home I cried all night I was so depressed and lost within myself. I honestly felt like dying but I knew I had to stay alive for my best friend. May 2nd, 2015, Jaden's mom called me and was in so many tears. I was confused and she didn't talk for like a minute so it was worrying me. Jaden's mom said, "She's gone.". I was clueless a little and said "WHO'S GONE!? She said "Jaden. Jaden's gone she pulled the plug last night after you left." I started crying and honestly had no words I was so speechless and upset. I told Jaden not to. Till this day I still cry about her.. I miss you Jaden. A lot. If it wasn't for those doctors I would've been there and I would've saved your life. My personal opinion I think Jaden pulled the plug because she didn't want me to leave her and was so lost and clueless without me.

Author Notes: Please , Always treat your family and friends with respect as you don't know when their last day could be.. Attention girls and guys please never think bad about yourself . You're perfect with all your flaws. Thanks for reading and have a great day .. :(

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
SierrraL
SierrraL
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Nov, 2016
Words
632
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,162

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.