Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Scare you With a Really Small Story

This story has some quality issues

I Scare you With a Really Small Story

By adrienne02

Let’s just pretend that for one, crazy moment, some psycho decided to open up a portal to another dimension. Also let’s pretend that the, well, a super powerful demon army is about to enter Earth to destroy our little planet. Yeah.. that’s how to sum up this book. In short-

The world is ending.

And that really stinks.

Like, a lot.

So I really have a lot on my hands at the moment.So, to set the stage, I’m standing on a cliff. Now, you might say, What’s the big deal on standing on a cliff? Well, Mr. (or Mrs [or Ms.]) Know-it-all, beyond this cliff is nothing. I mean like “The Edge of All Space and Time” nothing. And if I fall off this cliff, I die.

Simple as that.

Now you might say, Well, just turn around and walk away from “The Edge of All Space and Time” so that you won’t fall off and die. Oh, I might have forgotten to mention that an army of demons with weapons, buffed arms, sharp teeth, and things I would not like mention.

P.S. A demon is not just some spirit back from the dead.

Picture all the nightmares you have ever had in your life, multiply it by 100,000,000,000 to the millionth power, and put that in one demon. And, take all the people that have ever lived on the earth, and change them all into demons. That is what is behind me.

Now, know-it-all, you better listen to me, or these demons will get you too.

Author Notes: This was written by my friend, Nolan so credit to him. :)

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
adrienne02
adrienne02
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Feb, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
264
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
480

Please login or register to report this story.