Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I Thought

I Thought

By not_good_enough - 1 Review

There was a mother, named Molly and a daughter named Crystal.

Crystal didnt have much of a father figure in her life, because her father left her mother before she was born. She wanted to meet her biological dad so much, and repeatedly asked her mother if she could meet him, but her mom always said no. Crystals 12th birthday came along and Molly promised she would do anything for her birthday. Crystal wished to see her father.

Molly thought that her daughter was old enough to know her father, so she set up a meeting with him at a nearby restauraunt. Crystal was so excited to meet him that she was nearly about to jump right out of her seat. Her fathers name was Landon, he was nice, smart, and really funny. He kept saying he loved Molly, and that she left him. Her mom gave Landon a strange but stern look. Crystal heard it and that moment kept replaying in her head like a broken record.Then the day was over before Crysta knew it. He would have been her perfect dad if he would have stayed in her life; but what she heard earlier caused her to think her mom broke up with him.

The next day- Crystal walked to the kitchen and asked "Why did you break up with Landon?" Then something accidentally slipped out of Mollys mouth "I would never date him, he is just my friend." Then Crystal realized that Landon was not her dad and that her mom had lied to her. She ran into her room, into her closet and bursted into tears.Molly felt terrible and was really wanting to show her who the father was actually. Molly searched him up on the internet and showed Crystal. She thought he looked decent and not bad but who was she to judge anyway?.

Molly called Crystal's father over the phone. By the 4th call he finally answered. Crystal found out that his name was really Dwayne. He did not sound like he was happy, when he was talking to Molly. 15 minutes later Molly said that they were going to meet tomorrow afternoon at a coffee shop. As the day went by Crystal wondered if her dad was a business man, a zookeeper, an officer, or something else that sounded really cool to her. She thought he was going to be the best dad ever and tommorow was going to be the best life changing experience in the world. She wanted to be with her mom and soon to be dad for the rest of her life..

Well it was certainly life changing. He was tall and gave both of the girls dirty looks as if he had somewhere else to be, but by the looks of his car and clothes; he didnt really work. He seemed broke and homeless. Crystal asked him what he did for a living-- he said that its nothing good enough for her to put in her innocent mind. She kept asking and asking which was really annoying the living shit out of Dwayne. He finally gave in and said "i murder and beat people up for money!" Crystal was terrified; she was so scared that she ran off into the street while a green light was on for cars to drive. She ran across the street and her parents tried to run after her but there was alot of cars driving so they had to wait. When the light was red they ran across the street to find......nothing at all. They finally heard something, but nothing good. It was a scream. They ran over to find her small petite body getting thrown into a red chevy. They called the police and then got their car and drove down the road following the truck. The people who kidnapped her were large men with zipties in their backpocket, so that didnt mean good news. They were going into a trailor house that was older than 20 years old. The kidnappers went in with Crystal in a big black bag. Dwayne rushed in there and pulled a gun out of his pocket and everyone ducked down. He said "if anyone of you pieces of shit stand up imma shoot yo ass!!" Molly rushed in and one of the kidnappers stood up. Then a gunshot was fired. Crystal was so scared to look ahead of her because what she saw was her mother laying dead on the floor.

Dwayne shot all 6 men that were there. He grabbed Molly and put her in the car. Crystal was sitting in front seat because her mom was laying down in the back. Crystal was crying. Dwayne was so mad that he was speeding. A red light was on and he hit the breaks but it was too late. An 18-wheeler had crashed right into them, leaving nothing but their bodies together. What she wanted came true: she got a family that she was with for the rest of her life.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kristenahicks
not_good_enough
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
30 Apr, 2020
Words
836
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,012

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.