Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I want to live

This story has some quality issues

I want to live

By dreamdolnaf

There once was a girl her life was pretty average she had a lot of friends but everything changed when she moved. The first year was boring and depressing but nothing was so bad. the onto her second year (term 2) everything started to mess up she had to work like mad crazy her first love ended in a bad way. She was so lonely and depressed starting to think she was fat and she just stopped eating until it was an eating disorder she didn't realize though she tried to lose weight it didn't matter. (he left term 3 her first love).Then her second love came along he was pretty mean to her but she liked it.

Then 2017 came along thats when her life took a bad turn for the worst . It was fine until she had to live with her half brother who was only three her father loved him more than everyone including his wife. She was treated like his slave to him she fed clothed and cleaned him. She hoped she just went back to his mum but she abonndoned him. If she said one bad thing to him she woud get shouted . She always got - for no reason. She went to camp for three days and it turns out it was the best three days of her life. Her father is very sexist and says girls aren't allowed to go camping they should stay home, She hates him so much she wishes she can go back. She always cries every day but only tears come not sobbing or anything. she never has breakdows are a pannick attack beacause thats just more trouble for her she always comes home late because she just doesnt want to be home.

She had an idea where she would save up until she was old enough and just leave. She plans on getting a job as well so it doesn't become broke, In one year she makes (1300) and the money she saves up. She only has 2 quarter years left to endure all the pain.800 days left of the pain hopefully she makes it.

This story isn't true it is just based on a book

kind regards

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
dreamdolnaf
dreamdolnaf
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
5 Oct, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
366
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
750

Please login or register to report this story.