Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I WISH HE HAD SAID HE LOVE ME..

I WISH HE HAD SAID HE LOVE ME..

By BaBEbOO - 4 Reviews

7TH GRADE
I stared at the boy next to me, he was so called my best friend. I stared at his cute hair cut he just got from yesterday and then I looked at him and wished that he was mine, but he didn't notice me like that.... I knew it. After class he walked up to me and asked me for the notes he had missed yesterday and I handed the notes to him. He said "Thanks!" and gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek. I wanted to tell him that i didn't want us to be just best friends. I wanted to tell him I wanted us to be more than just best friends. I love him, but I'm to shy to tell him that I love him.... and I don't know why.

JUNIOR YEAR
My phone rang and on the end it was him, he was in tears. He asked me to come over because he didn't want to be alone, so I did. Mumbling on and on about his broken love and heart, as I sat next to him on the sofa looking into his beautiful eyes full of sadness and pain, I thought to myself "Wish he was mine, so i can wipe away those tears and pain in his heart...." After two hours of Madea's Family Reunion and three bags of his favorite chips, he decided to go to sleep. He looked at me and said "Thanks..." and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be more than best friends. I love him, but I'm to shy to tell him that I love him..... and I don't know why.

SENIOR YEAR
The day before prom he walked to my locker and said "My date is sick and she won't make it... Is it okay if you be my date for the prom.....as a best friend?..." Well I didn't have a date in 7th grade. We made a promise that if neither of us had dates... We'd go together just as "best friends..." and so we did.

PROM NIGHT
After everything was over with, he was standing at my front door step. I stared at him and he smiled back at me. I wanted him to be mine, but he doesn't think of me like that.... and i know it. Then he said "I had the best time... Thanks!!.." and he gave me kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be more than best friends. I love him, but I'm to shy to tell him that I love him..... and I don't know why.

GRADUATION DAY
A day passed and then a week and then month. Before I could blink it was graduation day. I watched his perfect smile on his sweet face. He floated like an angel when he went to get his diploma on the stage. I wanted him to be mine, but he doesn't think of me like that.... and i know it. Before everyone went home he came to me and held me in his warm arms with eyes full of tears and happiness. Then he held my hands and said "You're my best friend!!... Thanks!!..." and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be more than best friends. I love him, but I'm to shy to tell him that I love him..... and I don't know why.

A FEW YEARS LATER
I watched him say "I do..." and drive off to his new life... married to another girl that wasn't me. Now I sit in the pews of the church... a church that he is getting married in now. I wanted to him to be mine, but he didn't see me that way.. and i knew it. But before he drove away, he came to me and said " You came!!... Thanks!!..." and he kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be more than best friends. I love him, but I'm to shy to tell him that I love him..... and I don't know why.

YEARS PASSED
I looked down at a coffin of a boy who used to be my best friend. At the service they read a dairy entry she had wrote in his high school years. This is what it said "I stare at her wishing she was mine, but she doesn't notice me like that.... and i know it.. I love her, but I was too shy to tell her...and I don't know why...I wished she would tell me she loved me... I wanted to tell her.. I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just her best friend, but her love to keep her safe and warm by my side and in my heart..." I wish i did to.. I thought myself and cried....

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BaBEbOO
BaBEbOO
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Nov, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
847
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.8 (4 reviews)
Views
5,942

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.