Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I WISH TO LOVE YOU LONGER Reviews

20 reviews have given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 Stars
Lindsay_Elizabeth
Lindsay Elizabeth gave a rating of 5

Tears in my eyes as I`m writing this review.... So sad, tragic and touching.

0
imightbesuspect
imightbesuspect gave a rating of 5

Oh my god. I literally cried. It was so sad.

0
mushk
mushk gave a rating of 5

OH MY GOD. It was heart touching story, i was crying when I read the story because i am also having critical situation. let me share my personal story here I had got engaged in Chicago before two years, Although we were happy with each other, But After two years of our engagement I was preparing for marriage and min while he passed away :( HUHHH might be my destiny doesn't allow me to live with him. anyways its GOD's decision I can't say anything. sometimes I feel so lonely, and disappointed because my parents were soo excited for my marriage but I am strong girl as I am facing this world and I am alive for my parents. (IF SOMEONE IS READING THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?
:(

0
Wolfia266
Wolfia266 gave a rating of 5

This makes me wonder why my ex broke up with me...

0
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget gave a rating of 5

This was the best story I've ever read. This, despite the cancer and break up, is me and my girlfriend. We do long distance, but she means the world to me.

0
xXGLB-LifeStudioXx
xXGLB-LifeStudioXx gave a rating of 5

This is the saddest, most beautiful story I’ve ever read, keep up the work!

0

Please login or register to review this story.