Please register or login to continue

Register Login

If It Stops Will You Miss Me
If It Stops Will You Miss Me

If It Stops Will You Miss Me

Laila257Laila257

''Who are you?'' I yelled in the room. I don't remember much, but I guess something bad had happened because I realised that I wasn't in just some random room. I was in a hospitial.''I'm Dr. Martinez.'' A nice woman had told me.

''How are you feeling. You've been in a coma for 5 years. your lucky to even be alive.'' ''Jee thanks.'' I rolled my eyes. We went through a serise of test's and she told me that I am a really lucky girl and that she was going to let me go.

''Ok everything looks good. You can leave.'' ''But I don't know where I live or who I am. Whats my name? Who are my parents?'' I looked worried. she told me that they also died in the car acident and that it wasn't her concern.

I started runing. Running as fast as I can. Feeling the sun on my face and the breeze in my hair. Nothing of me feels worked up, but suddenly my skin starts burning. my eyes get watery, and I feel very low on air.

I fall. The grass I once saw turned to concrete. Blood starts to run over me and I start shaking. ''Aniyah!'' A voice cried out. I don't know who it was,but the person seemed very conserned about it.

"Aniyah your bleeding. How did you hit your head? Why did you fall? Who told you to come outside?'' It was a boy. "I guess I know what my name is now" I thought. He picked me up and carried me to a hospitial.

I could here what they were saying, but I just couldnt move. I coundn't talk. I couldn't interact. My body shut down. All I could do was breathe.

''Ashton! What are you doing? Why are you here?'' I was able to make out who said it. It was Dr. Martinez.

''I'll be right back.'' Ashton confirmed. ''I'm not going anywhere.'' He kissed me then ran out to talk to Dr. Martinez. She looked mad. Like she really wanted to hurt him for saving me.

''She's probably mad at him for something else.'' I thought. I looked around the hospitial. Dr. Mattinez had a lot of pictures. She was with a baby girl. She was so adorable.

''AWWWWW. She has a daughter." My mind wondered looking around for something else. I tried hard to look at what she had. It looked like a baby bottel.

Something started to beep. It was a very loud sirin. It was taking out my ears. My eyes started to see darkness. I tried to get to the emergancy botton on the bed, but then realized that I couldn't move.

I couldn't breathe. Suddenly my life had flashed before my eyes. I looked shocked. I had remembered everything, But before I could blink....

''Aniyah Jones was just found dead in the hospitial. We head over to the crime scen...''

''Stories report that doctor Martinez had killed her own daughter. Emma Quinn will tell you mor...''

''The boyfriend of Aniyah Jones tried to stop Dr. Martinez before the accident, but was also killed in the process. we go to the scen...''

''YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I HAD TO. SHE WASNT ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE. I TOLD HER TO GO OUT THERE SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO KILL HER MYSEL...'' (Gun shot)

Author Notes: This is not a real story, but let me know if you have any ideas for any stories and how you like this story. I'll make sure to dedicate the story to you.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Laila257
Laila257
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Mar, 2018
Type
Words
575
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,525

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.