Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I'm Satans Daughter: Chap. 3
I'm Satans Daughter: Chap. 3

I'm Satans Daughter: Chap. 3

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

I wake up with my head on one of the tigers’ midsection, around the ribcage. I sit up slowly, and look around. We’re in a different area, now. It’s a bigger room, though. Dimitri is sleeping on the floor, and War is sitting on the ground, going through his phone. “Is there any news?” I ask, and he looks up.

“Yeah.” He hands me the phone and I scroll up.

Boston Shot Up by Army is the title, and I read it.

Boston destroyed due to demon teleportation, an invasion caused by a demon by the name of Avalon Venus Manor. No news yet, the government isn’t saying anything.

I sigh and hand him the phone back. “I don’t know how I caused this.” I tell myself. But then I start thinking about it. “Wait. What if teleporting to earth has a magnetice problem. It messes it up, kinda like putting two magnets that won’t go together. It pulled away, and the army caught it?” I say quickly.

“That could be true!” War exclaims, and Dimitri shoots up, getting into a fighting stance.

“Oh calm down.” War laughs. I look around.

“Any bathrooms?” I ask and they both look at me. “What, I gotta piss.” I stand up.

“There's one over there,” He points in the direction and I grab my suitcase. I find the bathroom, and open the pig pocket of the suitcase. I pull out my panda outfit that Lev had insisted I bought. I put it on, then check my makeup. It’s smudged a bit, but nothing a tissue won’t fix.

I grab my mascara and put a light layer on then put it away and grab my brush. I let my braid loose and brush out the knots. I put it into a pony quickly and throw everything back in the suitcase. I walk back feeling like me, and I set the suitcase down on a chair. “Why are you wearing that?” War asks me.

“Because I like pandas.” I say, then look over at the tigers. I say a spell and a bowl of water appears in front of them. They drink it greedily. “I should have remembered they needed feeding. Remind me to never get a pet, besides them, of course.” I grab my phone. “Oh God. Jacob texted me.” I read the text.

Jacob: Sis where the heck you at?

Jacob: There was a shooting in Boston, tell me you’re ok

Jacob: Ava where is Dad and Father?

The last text reminds me of what happened.

Me: They died. Two army men shot them.

Jacob: The hell!? Why didn’t you protect them!?

Me: War told me not to!

Jacob: That's not an excuse, sis.

Me: Where's Papa?

Jacob: He’s fine. We’re teleporting there tomorrow.

Me: Bye.

A tear leaks down my cheek and I wipe at it. God I am being such a crybaby!

“Is there windows here?” I ask War.

“No. We can’t be getting shot at if they pass one.”

“We kind of need a window. Jacob and Papa are teleporting.”

“Why!?”

“I don’t know. They.. they would bring Leo, right?”

War looks at me. “Maybe he didn’t…” He doesn’t finish the sentence. I feel like crying, but I hold the emotion down.

“Four years, six months, five days.” I say to myself.

“What?”

“That's how long Leo, War and I were friends.” I whisper. Then say, “Six years.”

“That’s how long you and I have known each other.” War mentions. “Six years exact..”

“Why are you keeping track?” Dimitri asks me, confused.

“Because, if this happens I can remember.”

He shrugs, so I say, “I’m going to go find a window. And maybe some food. I’m hungry.” I stand up and one of the tigers stands, too. Dimitri and War both shoot up from where they were sitting.

“I’m coming too.” They say in unison, and I look from Dimitri to War, Dimitri, War.
“Neither of you are coming with me.” I tell them. “I’m able to walk around on my own. I just need to find some reception - oddly this room doesn’t have any - and call Jacob or Papa. And try to call Leo. I just need a few minutes alone.” I explain. They both grumble, but I’m already out the door, walking down the halls with the tiger following after.

I look down at the tiger, then stop and kneel so I can be at its level. I talk blindly to it, petting it behind its ears. “What should I name you?” I ask them. I think for a few seconds. “How about Chica?” The tiger looks like she smiles, and then spins in a circle and stands on her hind legs, causing me to laugh. “Chica it is.” I stand up and we continue walking down the hall, me checking my phone every 30 seconds. Once I get reception I call one of my friends from up here. She’s an old friend.

She answers on the third ring. “Hello? Who is this?” Her voice says through the phone.

I sigh. “It’s me. Your best friend?”

“A-Alice?”

“My real name’s Avalon.” I say.

“Avalon, right. I thought you died six years ago!” There’s a cry from her end of the phone and I smile.

“I did.. But I found out there’s an afterlife. I’m coming to the highschool down in Boston?”

“That area was destroyed yesterday! How’d you survive?” There’s a muffled sound, and then a male voice. “Sorry, my boyfriend is over. Anyway, how’d you survive?”

“Well, my best friend, War, saved me from my anxiety attack. It’s just him, another guy, and I. Oh and two tigers. Chica and I don't know what to name the other one.” I look around quickly.

“Well, where at in Boston? I live in the city next door. I can make a trip up and pick you guys up?”

I sigh. “Well. My other friend-” I cut off, remembering Leo won’t be teleporting.

“You’re other friend, what?”

“Never mind. I meant to say my brother and Papa will be teleporting today. Maybe drive by tomorrow? We’ll be ready to go by then. What’s the weather like around there?”

“Well it’s fine now, but it could change tomorrow.” She slowly says.

“How about this,” I tell her. “You drive here, I drive back to where you live. Same place, right?”

“Right.”

“Cool. Any new siblings?”

“Well,” A smiles in her voice. “Malek and I are… expecting.”

“Oh my Satan, are you kidding!?” I exclaim.

“Not kidding, but what’s with the ‘oh my Satan’ thing?”

I laugh. “Congrats! And, well, you know my dad? Not Cyrus, but my biological dad?”

“The dad that took us to that ferris wheel and let us go on it, like, five times?”

“Yeah, that dad. Anyway, he’s Satan there, I guess. So, I’m Satan’s daughter.” I smile.

“Cool! Any guys down there?”

“Population wise, yes. Dating wise, nope. I’m a single pringle that will never mingle.”

“News flash, Ashlyn still lives here.”

“No. I am never going near her. Remember 7th? I tripped right in front of her! I was so uncoordinated then. And I fractured my nose!” That was a week before I died.

“You did not fracture your nose. And she probably didn’t even notice. You were such a dork back then.”

“I still am. Kinda. I lost the zits and incoordination. And my style is better. I still love pandas though.”

“Well the zits were due to puberty, hun. Incoordination was just you. And pandas? Really? Wear something less childish.”

“Would it count if I wear black and tank tops and shorts more?” I grin.

“No. It wouldn’t. You probably look like a goth. What are you wearing now?”

“Gray leggings, a sky blue skirt with the bottom half of a panda on it, and a long sleeved sky blue shirt with the top half of a panda holding bamboo on it.”

“You’re addicted.” She grumbles. “Anyway, I have to go. Malek wants to cuddle, and I have babysitting duty.” Before she hangs up I hear her shout, “Michael Alistar Willow if you do not put that remote down you are grounded!” and then it disconnects.

I look down at Chica, then sit down. “Wanna become a bodyguard?”

Author Notes: There was a HUGE spider in my garage and I freaked out, and then the spiders skeleton got stuck on my thumb and I went crazy trying to get it off me hand, and then I just ended up ALMOST breaking my glasses. God they've been through some trauma >.>

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Jun, 2021
Words
1,376
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
800

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.