Please register or login to continue

Register Login

I'm Thinking of a Title -.-
I'm Thinking of a Title -.-

I'm Thinking of a Title -.-

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"Get up, brat!" my 'father' yells, then kicks the edge of my bed, and I jolt up.

"I'm up," I say slowly, and his eyes show anger.

"Get your ass ready. We are having guests in an hour." he marches out of my room, slamming the door shut. I hurry over to my closet. 'Guests' means people are coming over to decide if they want to buy me, I guess you can call it. He always tries selling my younger brother, Jason, and me. It sounds harsh, and that's what it is. Cruel. My father is foul, the people working for him are corrupt, and the people he brings to try and buy us are vile.

I grab the short dress I was supposed to wear every time guests come. I put it on, take the small makeup bag I own and throw on mascara, chapstick, and eyeliner, then throw my hair into a high ponytail and braid it. Once I finish, Jason comes running in with 'father' following behind him, yelling. "Jason, you better shut the fuck up before I slap you!" he growls and raises his hand. I move Jason behind me, and his hand comes down on my temple. "Move, brat."

"No. You beat me already. Don't want our guests to think abuse is going on in this house."

"They couldn't care less." he backhands me, then walks back out the door.

I sit on the edge of my bed, and Jason walks over to me and says, "Daddy hurt sissy," he reaches his hand up and touches where he hit my temple, and I wince. "Daddy hurt sissy bad."

"I'm okay, J.J," I say casually and lift him so he could sit in my lap. "Sissy will get us out of here soon!" I tickle him, and he giggles.

"Clementine, Jason, get y'all arses down here!" our 'father' yells in his guest welcoming voice. I check my makeup real quick, noticing my cheek has slight swelling, then grab Jason's hand, and we walk down the stairs together.


Author POV

Five minutes earlier

"Why, exactly, do I need to be here?" Raymond asks his father.

"Because it is your choice if we buy them."

"Them?"

"The man's son and daughter."

"Why is he selling his son and daughter!?"

"It's not my problem to know. Let's go." Raymond and his father emerge from the limo, then walk toward the mansion doors.

"Ah, Alexander, who's this?" Garret greets Raymond's father, Alexander.

"This is my son, Raymond. Now, let's get down to business."

"Of course. Clementine, Jason, get y'all arses down here!" he laughs, and then after a few minutes, a girl and a small boy walk down to meet them. The boy looks a lot like Garret; brown hair, blue eyes, and dark skin tone. The girl looks nothing like him, though; blonde hair, violet-colored doe eyes, and pale skin.

"Hi, I am Clementine. This is Ja-"

"That's Jason. Yes, we all know who he is, Clem." Garret says between clenched teeth, and she quiets.

"Sorry, father," she mumbles, and Jason clings to her leg. Upon further inspection, Raymond notices her left cheek is swelled up a little, and her right temple has a slight bruise.

"Hello, I am Alexander, and this my son, Raymond."

"We'll take them," Raymond says immediately.

"Finally," she whispers, and he barely catches it. "Come on, Jason, let's pack up. You want to hurry and get ready, right?"

"Yeah!" he runs up the steps, and she follows behind. When Raymond looks, he notices her dress was going up with each step she took, and it showed a glint of her upper thigh.


Clementine POV

"Will be other kids?" Jason asks me eagerly, and I chuckle.

"I don't know, bud, maybe. Hmmm, what should I bring?"

"Drawing!" he says quickly, and I grab the drawings I had done and set them on my bed, then turn to the closet and grab my clothes, a few shoes, and my makeup. Then turn to Jason and pick up his shoes and toys in a different bag.

A knock at the door sounds, and I look up to see Raymond standing there. "Thought I could help."

"Ummm, sure. Just help Jason pack his stuff," then mutter under my breath. "Finally out of this hell hole."

"Why did you say that?" Raymond asks me, and my eyes widen.

"Oh, I just, umm-" he cuts me off.

"The truth, please."

I sigh. "I just hate my father. He tries to hit Jason sometimes but always targets me. And this," I point to where my cheek was swelled up. "is from him before you guys showed up. Jason probably didn't want to eat what he made him, so he decided to try and hit him."

"So, he beats you?"

"Yeah."

"Clementine!!!" my father yelled, and Raymond was on his feet immediately.

"Go in the closet," I whisper, and he walks over there quickly, right when 'father' marches in. "Yes, father?"

"Why the hell aren't you packed up and gone!?" he hollers, and I recoil.

"W-we have to finish packing." I whimper.

"I don't give a shit! Get packed and get out!" he marches right back out of my room.

"I see what you mean.." Raymond says and picks a few drawings that had fallen off the bed up and studies them. "You made these?"

I walk over and look at the one in his hand. "Well, my mother made that one. I made those over there, though." I gesture to a few canvases that all had anime drawings on them.

"Those are cool."

"Sissy! Can we goes yet?" Jason asks me and grabs my arm.

"Sure, bud."

"Mr., is there other kids?"

"Gotta ask my dad. If there is, I don't know about 'em."

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
11 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
964
Read Time
4 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
608

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.