Please register or login to continue

Register Login

imagination

imagination

By avengedzombie

"Mummy" the young bitter voice filled Miss smiths ears as she glaced down at the young child with eyes pirceing through his soul "not now Jason i'm busy" she groned

Jason stormed of , tears streaming like a river. Miss Smith felt guilt bulid up inside, how could i create a child when i didn't have the time or desire to raise him , he isn't a child i brought into this world with the intention to love and care for ,he is just an experiment another object and with that thought miss Smith carried on cutting carrots.

"Do it Jason" screached the voice "just do it, come with me".Jason had ran to a the only place he felt safe with a beaming smile and eyes glittering in the sun he stared over the edge , feet dangling , ready to jump . "Will you be at the other end waiting for me?" jason questioned the voice "haven't i always been?" it replied , so with a delicate smile jason touched its hand and whispered "I'll seen you on the other side"

Nobody went to jasons funeral as one was not held, nobody had noticed that he was gone. But Jasons soul danced on through the night like a firefly as he greated death with warm open arms. He was finally loved .

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
avengedzombie
avengedzombie
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
16 May, 2013
Genre
Type
Words
231
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
2,944

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.