Please register or login to continue

Register Login

imagine this mothers pain.

imagine this mothers pain.

By hannahbelle

A little girl named Eradessa, was riding in a car with her mother. Eradessa was five years old. Eradessa was asking her mother tons of questions about ... well.... everything. "Would you shut the heck up?!" her mother screamed giving the little girl a sharp look. " Can't you see i am trying to drive?" All of a sudden the mother lost control of the wheel.The car slid to the side and hit a eighteen wheeler truck on the passenger side where the little girl was sitting. Once it was all over the mother reached over to grab her daughter. "Honey? Are you ok?" no answer. "Omigod! Oh God, please no!" screamed the mother. " Eradessa?" The mother layed there and cried until help arrived. When they were putting the mother in the ambulance, she looked at the strecher rolling by. A white sheet was over Eradess's face. The mother screamed when she saw Eradessa's tiny hand hanging limp on the side of the strecher. Her tiny nail was painted pink with a blue flower. Her leg stung and was covered in blood but she ran to her daughter's side. Parametics came and forced her back down on the strecher. She was still screaming as they gave her a shot in her arm to make her go to sleep. "NO!"she screamed.

ENJOY THE PEOPLE YOU ARE WITH. WHO KNOWS WHEN THEY LEAVE OR HOW. NO ONE CAN EVEN IMAGINE HOW BAD IT HURTS.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hannahbelle
hannahbelle
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Nov, 2009
Genre
Type
Words
242
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
6,144

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.